Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25,2013

November 25, 2013

We were cleaning the water out of this hole where they are going to put a toilet!

A normal house for this part of Tanquian... a lot with grass roofs!

Cleaning the house of prayer Sat. night
Well as always I am short on time but wow this week flew by! We had a few short days here in our area as we spent two days in Tamuin with our district leader and in Tampico for a training for us trainers and our sons haha. It was all really good and we came back to out area riding a spiritual high and went to work..... the fruits of our work this week were miles and miles of walking but with 4 lessons with an amazing spirit and just wow! I love to work here and I could just finish my year and a half more in this area! 
 
The experience in being a trainer has been amazing! I have learned so much and really have been losing myself in the work...... I have so much to do in this branch and with my new elder my mind is in missionary mode 24-7 but I wouldn't have it any other way! I can really testify that is we are heavily involved in the Lords work we will not find any greater joy! 
 
I have been hearing a lot of missionary experiences from friends and family back home and it just warms my soul... haha.... to hear of my family a friends finding joy in the work as well! 

I have been bad at writing these past few weeks but am going to try to be a bit more organized and get out better letters and stories! but por fin (finally) it has been getting kinda cold here! I almost forgot what its like to not be living in my sweat 24-7 ha! one day I even wore a jacket which was a miracle.... and the cold here is like 16 degrees..... celcius bahaha.... but anyways love you all and well chat next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment