Monday, July 15, 2013

My Pictures July 15, 2013

 
July 15, 2013
This will be a picture week since I haven't posted any since in Mexico
Tampico temple my 1st day in the field

A cool picture of the city, Mante

This is right across from the temple-wow what a difference


our house from the front entrance

bedroom and study room.. because it has AC! ha


our house from the front

It was a warm one... we have 4 missionaries for the ward & this is us

 

Mexican "semi" ha

Service mowing lawn Mante style with machetes

A bit of what my area looks like. Almost all dirt reads and broken down, beat up houses. I have seen houses that people live in that back home wouldn't hardly be suitable for a horse...very humbling

I can call this place home. I found the Honda shop!

Coolest mt. Some speculate that this is where the final battle took place as it is a solo mountain amongst the plains near many bodies of water... even if it's not its pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment