Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 2, 2015

Feb 2, 2015

 
Jan 19, 2015
I love you all I just don’t have time....... haha this is so sad as I love preaching through my blog and writing but I can’t focus on writing while thinking about all the things I have to do this week! I have to take advantage and leave my mark..... so I will do my best to get a letter in next week if I’m not too busy with our zone plan and if so surely in two weeks when the zone class and leaders council is over!  love ya tons!
Jan 26, 2015
I hope you guys know that I love ya tons..... And for next week the zone class should be prepared and everything put together because today I finished and hour of making the cards and the little tedious stuff. Changes are coming up soon and I hope that president takes away a little bit of my responsibility. I have tons to do and even though I like to be busy I am also a perfectionist and that is hard when you are doing three jobs in one (Zone leader, district leader and trainer) one always gets left out.... ha and if it’s not one of my assignments it’s my family. I hope this doesn’t reflect how hard it is to balance a family. Love ya tons and well we will talk next week! Thanks for the letter!
 Feb 2, 2015
Thanks family for the update!!! I finally got your Christmas package on Friday haha! The beef jerky is awesome and thanks so much for the letter. I especially liked the one from Dawson explaining to me how he is trying to read and pray to prepare himself for the mission! But anyways things are going to get ridiculous again .I THOUGHT that I was going to be finishing up in the area that I just opened this change. I was excited for that as we are having a ton of success but it looks like I am going to have one more area. President sent me to open up another area.....  I love opening areas as this will be the 4th or 5th that I open but opening an area is really hard and it requires a lot of work and you never get to stick around to see all  the blessings but oh well..... I guess that’s what I am good at and so that is what I will keep doing ...... but as promised I asked for a bit of time to write you all a good letter so this is for you and I will get out a blog as well! Love ya tons and have a great week!
I lied..... i ran out of time I will finish it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment