Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 10, 2014

 
February 10, 2014
 
Well got the first baptism this week!

 A fun picture I took of the primary from Rancho Chico that were all trying to read my book of Mormon
 
A little short on time but esta bien because well nothing too exciting happened this week. The work is moving along and we are progressing with this amazing branch. The branch is very immersed in the missionary work and are helping us a ton.

 Time seems to be going by faster and faster here. The other day I had another bad dream that I was packing my bags and going to the airport because I had finished the mish..... I am really sad in how fast time is going by and my comp says that stuff like this happens when the Elders have regrets like they aren't doing enough ahah but I am also proud to say I am doing my best to use every bit of time that I have to serve the Lord and use the teaching skills that I have finally obtained to really be a tool in the Hands Of the Lord.

 Love you all and will get in some stories next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment