Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 18, 2014

March 18, 2014
photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

March 17, 2014

 Well this week was jungle week.  We found ourselves with huge scorpions (photo 1) as well as spiders as big as full grown cockroaches (photo 3) and trekking the wilderness along the canal looking for a house made out of sticks and plastic tarp. It made for a good week and well I’m still here!

 A little short on time this week but I would like to share something short that has been on my mind all week . Math... I have no clue why... and those who know me won’t have a clue either but this week I have wanted to learn math... and not so much the math but the studying and learning and all that. I kind of miss it... and with that feeling I wish I would have done a little bit better in school....

 The prophet’s council us to learn all that we can,  not only in our youth but of in a formal learning setting. We are here to prepare to meet God and not only meet him but to follow his example. That being  said to create worlds and to command intelligences were gonna have to be kinda smart!


 Here are some thought from President Thomas S. Monson on learning and its importance . The greatest learning we can partake in is that of the cannon or scriptures but we are to learn of all pleasing to God... so take the initiative and set a goal to learn something new this week!

 Love you all and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment