Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sept 23,2013

Sept23, 2013
Well my last days in Mante were rainy so this is me prepared for a day of being wet

A picture that my mom wanted for my plaque. Hope it works.

This is me and my comp Elder Tadeo at our ward party for Mexican independence day. whoo a lot of fun

Some fun at a members house the day before changes

The same members house where we had my going away meal. As I got transferred from Mante... also where my favorite food was.

One of my investigating families from Mante who will prob get baptized without me this month haha but oh well

This is the next day after a good night of rain..... my boots didnt help much. The streets were completely flooded and we walked in water nearly all day

Now I'm in Valles with my new comp far left and my zone leader the other American! 

well... I was short on milk for my cereal so we found me some! 
Well I've used nearly all my time with pictures but I'm here in Tanquian Mexico and loving it!  It's kinda hot and we're just a little branch of 30 people or so but so far it has been great. I've got a great comp elder Mesa who is ending his mission this transfer. So I've got to learn a lot. He is a great missionary and there is a lot to learn from him and I need to learn the area in a month! Love you all and hope to get more to you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment